Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What is this thing called blog?

I've never considered myself much cut out for blogging. I'm more the conversationalist type. I like to interact: give and take, play off others. That's not to say I don't instigate at times. But, this too is intended to stimulate thought with the option of talking it through.

Yet blogging seems so unidirectional. I talk to you, plainly, it appears; the initial ideas all mine.

Still, sometimes there is something which just HAS to be said; that must be shared. And so, I'll let it out; not knowing if anyone will hear, listen, or even care. It isn't like Tim is short on opinions or words, afterall. Those who know this man often wonder why he won't shut up. So here I can have my forum. And you can choose: engage or ignore.

Now, then, it all begins. In the immortal words of Jackie Gleason, "And awaaaaaay we go!"

No comments: